Current preventive measures of viral contamination:
- Make sure you have no symptoms of flu or rhinitis before coming to the appointment.
- Ring the doorbell ‘Consultations’ at the scheduled time. I you come early, please wait in your car or outside.
- Please wear a mask, that may be removed during the consultation under certain conditions.
- Hands cleaning will be made at the entrance.
- The waiting room is accessible for one or two persons of the same family. Toilets are available.
Physical distancing will be respected unless the use of specific equipment is necessary (for instance biofeedback sensors). In this case, the wearing of a mask and hands sanitizing will be necessary.
Address: Rue Simonon, 32 – 7011 Mons (Ghlin)
Parking is not allowed in front of the office. Parking places are always available in “Rue de Tournai” and “Rue de la Poste”, at a distance of about 50 meters.