Office consultations comply with the conditions of prevention of viral contamination:
- Make sure to be healthy before going to the appointment.
- Ring the doorbell ‘Consultations’ at the scheduled time. I you come early, please wait in your car or outside.
- Please wear a protective mask at the entrance; your will remove it in the office.
- A body temperature control may be made at the entrance (less that 37°5 C) and you will have to sanitize hands.
- The waiting room and the toilets are no longer accessible. Please take your precautions before coming.
You will have access to all the necessary equipment for testing and training under strict aseptic conditions.
Address: Rue Simonon, 32 – 7011 Mons (Ghlin)
Parking is not allowed in front of the office. Parking places are always available in “Rue de Tournai” and “Rue de la Poste”, at a distance of about 50 meters.